The entire content of the website, including, indicatively but not restrictively, texts, news, graphics, photographs, layouts, illustrations, services provided, is subject of intellectual property and governed by national and international provisions on Intellectual Property, with the exception of the expressly recognized rights of third parties.
All logos, names, trademarks and distinctive marks in the website are registered trademarks and belong to the Company and/or the persons mentioned as owners of the relevant rights on the website, and they are protected by the abovementioned Intellectual Property provisions. The musical works are provided only for the private use of each visitor/user and their exploitation in any way, without the prior consent of the competent Collective Management Organizations, is prohibited.
License of Use
Any use, reproduction, republication, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, execution, downloading, translation, modification in any way, in part or in summary, of the content of the website and the services offered, without Company’s explicit written permission, is prohibited. Exceptionally, it is allowed the individual and temporary storage and copying of parts of the content of the website on a simple personal computer for strictly personal use, without the intention of commercial or other exploitation and always under the condition of the indication of the source of origin, without implying in any way the granting of intellectual property rights.
The visitor of the website must comply with the applicable laws and regulations and refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content and services of the website. The Company can seek compensation for any damage caused to it as a result of the improper or unlawful use of its services by the visitor. The Company reserves the right to take any legal action against the visitor to stop the violation and prevent its repetition in the future, without this precluding the Company from seeking compensation from the visitor for any damage caused.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Internet Liability
The Company makes every effort to ensure that all content and information appearing on its website are accurate, clear, correct, complete, timely and available. However, the Company does not warrant and it is not liable (not even by negligence) for any damage caused to the visitor / user from the use of its website. The content and services are provided by the Company "as is", without any warranty, express or implied, stated or assumed, including warranties of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Company. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage (positive or consequential, which shall include, indicatively but not restrictively, loss of earnings, data, lost profits, monetary compensation, etc.) caused to the users/visitors of its website or to third parties, for any reason related to the operation or not and the use of the website, for any inability to provide services/information or for any unauthorized interference by third parties to products/services/information available through the website. The Company makes every possible effort to ensure the proper functioning of its network, but in no case warrants that the operations of its website or its servers will be uninterrupted or error-free, free of viruses and similar elements, whether it is its website or any other website or server, through which its content is transmitted.
Blocking Prompts - Advice
In no case, anything provided to users/ visitors through our website, directly or indirectly, is an encouragement, advice or prompting for any act or omission, but is at the discretion and exclusive responsibility of users/ visitors to evaluate what is provided to them and to act based on their private will, excluding any of the Company’s responsibility.
The Company undertakes to use the personal data that the users/visitors voluntarily provide to the website in a manner consistent with Greek and EU legislation for communication and statistical purposes and in order to improve the services provided or ascertain the users/visitors’ needs and expectations. The user/visitor of the website can at any time contact the Company and, after ascertaining the existence of his/her personal record, request its deletion, correction or modification.
Links to other websites
The Company gives users the option to post their own content on the website, or to link to their own content published on other websites. The Company has no obligation to monitor such content and does not undertake any responsibility for errors, omissions, offensive images, vulgar language or images, pornographic, threatening or defamatory material submitted by the users. Users are prohibited from posting material on the website that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, insulting, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, offensive to religious sentiment or anything that could be considered illegal, give rise to legal liability or otherwise violate the law. In the event that content such as the above comes to the attention of the Company, the Company will remove it from the website without prior notice.
The Company and its website partners have the right (but not the obligation) to review, approve, reject or delete content submitted by users to the website. The foregoing is at the sole discretion of the Company's competent personnel and their decisions are not subject to challenge.
Each user who posts content on the website accepts and declares that:
1. He/she has the right to submit and publish this content on the website.
2. The content does not contain or infringe any registered trademarks, logos or copyrighted material of any person or entity.
3. He/she releases the Company from any royalty costs, fees and any other liability to any person or entity due to the publication of the content submitted.
4. Any person depicted in the content has consented to its depiction.
5. He/she has all permissions to use all objects/props/costumes of the content submitted.
Users are solely responsible for the content they submit or distribute on the website in any way. In no event shall the Company or its affiliates and related companies, its employees, directors, shareholders or representatives be held liable for any damages or losses of any kind (indicatively but not restrictively, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, civil or criminal) arising from the actions of the website users.
If a user wishes to withdraw content that he/she has submitted, he/she must inform the Company using the contact email available on the website.
Tickets Terms and Conditions:
1. The purchase of the ticket entitles its holder to attend the event. The ticket is valid only for one entrance. The purchase of the ticket implies the unconditional acceptance of the terms of operation and security, as defined by the organisers.
2. Tickets are valid only if they have been sold from an official sold at official point of sale. Exchanging, reselling and any trading of tickets is prohibited. It is prohibited to supply tickets on behalf of third parties in the course of their commercial or business activities and the organisers may cancel such tickets at any time.
3. It is prohibited to carry glass bottles, flammable materials and other dangerous objects in the venue. The ticket holder accepts that the organisers and the event security staff will have the right to check all the above.
4. The organisers may prohibit the entry of persons who are under the influence of alcohol or other substances, even if they are ticket holders.
5. The use of laser devices is prohibited. The organisers may prohibit the entry of persons who carry objects that can be used for this purpose. Persons using laser devices during the event will be removed without refunding the ticket.
6. It is forbidden to film or record the event or any part of it, as well as to take photographs. The organisers may prohibit the entry of persons who carry objects that can be used for this purpose.
7. The ticket holder accepts that: (a) he/she is solely responsible for his/her personal safety, and for the safety of any minors he/she accompanies, and (b) the organisers are not responsible for any destruction, property damage, injury or loss of life that may occur for any reason during the event. Crowd surfing is expressly prohibited for safety reasons.
8. Security personnel are on site to ensure the service and safety of the public. The public must comply with the security personnel and the organisers representatives’ instructions and should not hesitate to contact them if any need arises.
9. Owning this ticket does not entitle the holder to receive any additional free benefits unless expressly provided or announced by the organisers. Buying products from the bar-canteen is optional.
10. The organisers reserve the right to change the event’s date and inform the public through the media. In this case the tickets are valid and not refundable.
11. The organisers reserve the right to change the event’s program or to cancel it. In case of cancellation, the public will be informed as soon as possible by the media and the tickets will be refunded within a specified period as announced at the media.
12. In the event of strikes, governmental bans, bad weather conditions and generally for reasons of force majeure, which causes the disruption of part or all of the event, the organisers reserve the right to change the event’s date and time. In this case the tickets will not be refunded and will remain valid. In case of termination of the event, for the above reasons, at least 45 minutes after its commencement, the event shall be deemed complete and shall not be repeated on any other date and the tickets will not be refunded.
13. Parts of the event may be videotaped, recorded and photographed. Members of the public appearing in the photos/videos will have no claim and requirements from the organisers or anyone deriving royalties from the filming/recording/photography.
14. The organisers cannot and are not obliged to replace stolen or lost tickets. In case of non-attendance at the event or in case of regret, the ticket is not cancelled, refunded or redeemed.
15. Spectators must keep their ticket stub until the end of the event.
16. Juveniles under the age of fourteen years should be accompanied by an adult.
17. These conditions constitute the ticket holder's agreement with the organisers, which the ticket holder accepts unconditionally. For any additional information or clarifications, please call +30 213 0700800.